News Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours coming for resort guests

doctornick

I notice that the Nemo ride is open during the extra evening hours. is the rest of the Seas pavilion open? Like when when you get off the ride can you still see the live displays or do they kick you out? Gotta think the place would be completely empty during that time.

Honestly not even sure why would run Nemo. Probably would make more sense to me to run LwtL instead to make it more worthwhile to head to the Land during that time.

correcaminos

I notice that the Nemo ride is open during the extra evening hours. is the rest of the Seas pavilion open? Like when when you get off the ride can you still see the live displays or do they kick you out? Gotta think the place would be completely empty during that time.

Honestly not even sure why would run Nemo. Probably would make more sense to me to run LwtL instead to make it more worthwhile to head to the Land during that time.
It was when we rode it in March. In fact it was nice and quiet as well. A few others were there as well. We rode it simply because it was a good time for us and it was totally walk on.

Gran Fiesta

This could be an error, but for those planning ahead for an August trip, there are currently no Extended Evening Hours listed for August 22nd and 24th after an update today.

ETA - Disney has added the missing dates, August 22nd and 24th, to the Extended Evening Hours calendar today(6-21).
Has there been any word on what if the extended evening hours will continue as normal in November and December with the Christmas party going on at Magic Kingdom as well? I noticed that all the dates for the party avoided Wednesdays and I'm assuming it shouldn't affect Epcot's extended evening hours either right?

nickys

Premium Member
Has there been any word on what if the extended evening hours will continue as normal in November and December with the Christmas party going on at Magic Kingdom as well? I noticed that all the dates for the party avoided Wednesdays and I'm assuming it shouldn't affect Epcot's extended evening hours either right?
They are continuing through the Halloween Party dates so no reason why they won’t during the Christmas Party nights.

mightynine

It would be nice if it really were 60 minutes. But it is only 30.
Good point, but I’d have to think the overlap between D+ subscribers and resort guests on that day is pretty large, so the second “wave” would be fairly negligible.

Like, what D+ subscriber would just decide to pop in on that day?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oh good, the annual meaningless synergy day, courtesy of Bob.

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

mattpeto

Disney+ day? Looking at pics from last year, it's all it bit too forced, cheap, in your face and cringe to be honest. Seems very desperate.

I find myself as one of the optimistic ones around here, but I agree completely.

Disney+ park perks just irritate me. Any perk should roll to the resort guests, especially considering the ones they have stripped away (DME, 60 Day FP+, complimentary Magicbands).

UNCgolf

Are there any restrictions on this?

If you're going to be at the parks on September 8 and you're interested in early entry, is there anything stopping you from subscribing for the month just to get the perk?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom