News Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours coming for resort guests

Clamman73

I was at Epcot just before 10AM the other day and it seemed they were holding the non-resort guests on the left in before SSE and letting the resort guests enter on the right and pass through. At least that's what I thought was happening. As a non-resort guest, I didn't think I could go into the park and just not get on any line until 10.
Yes..I was one of the peasant non-resort guests last saturday and was held in that area to the left of the fountain before 10..could go through turnstiles before 10...they dropped the rope pretty much right at 10. The early entry was on the right. Tomorrow morning I’ll be back as a resort guest and hopefully not have a 35-40 minute Frozen standby wait first thing.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"In celebration of Disney+ Day, Disney+ subscribers with a valid ticket or pass and theme park reservations for the day will enjoy special benefits at select Disney theme parks. Disney+ subscribers are invited with their travel party to enter all theme parks at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort 30 minutes before regular park open."

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
"In celebration of Disney+ Day, Disney+ subscribers with a valid ticket or pass and theme park reservations for the day will enjoy special benefits at select Disney theme parks. Disney+ subscribers are invited with their travel party to enter all theme parks at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort 30 minutes before regular park open."

And if you're watching Disney+ on your phone as you enter early on Disney+ Day, they'll give you a Disney+ breakfast cupcake!!

ToTBellHop

Will parents also be welcome to behave as they would at home and just leave their kids in the stroller watching Mickey Mouse’s Clubhouse while the parents ride Space Mountain? “Disney+: we parent so you don’t have to!”

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Extended Evening Hours in Magic Kingdom has been changed from its regular Wednesday schedule (would have been February 2nd) to Friday, February 4th. The following week it reverts back to Wednesday.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 5.07.17 PM.png

nickys

Premium Member
The Extended Evening Hours in Magic Kingdom has been changed from its regular Wednesday schedule (would have been February 2nd) to Friday, February 4th. The following week it reverts back to Wednesday.

View attachment 603188
It seems the change to Friday 4th is to allow participants in the dance competition to join the evening hours event.

That will make it a lot busier in MK that night.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
It seems the change to Friday 4th is to allow participants in the dance competition to join the evening hours event.

That will make it a lot busier in MK that night.
But aren't the dance groups staying at the All Stars? I thought the EEH were just for deluxe.

nickys

Premium Member
But aren't the dance groups staying at the All Stars? I thought the EEH were just for deluxe.
Exactly. They’re extending the criteria for that night to those on the dance packages.

They usually have a special event for the dance teams. Seems like they’re saving money by letting them into the existing event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom