News Disney's Magical Express to end after 2021

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
I thought brightline wouldnt open till 2023?
Sesame Street Idk GIF

MagicWDI

Well this is definitely a blow. I really enjoyed the Magical Express experience and not having to deal with my luggage. That first tap of the magic band really felt like the official start to the Disney experience. Now, not only do I have to visit the luggage carousel (which it currently is now), but also deal with another leg before the experience truly begins.

Since I've never had to use other transportation before, what are the general costs of other forms of transfers, such as ride share or coach?

denyuntilcaught

Since I've never had to use other transportation before, what are the general costs of other forms of transfers, such as ride share or coach?
I have the same question. I've never visited WDW without DME, and honestly have a hard time imagining it without it. An Uber ride sounds costly, but cheaper than renting a car (who wants to do that?) and paying parking fees.

Way to make it more challenging for your guests, Disney.

Disney Glimpses

Just going to get ahead of the "Brightline will replace this" replies:

The Brightline trains won't run nearly often enough to be a viable replacement. And even if they did, what is a family of 5 staying at the Polynesian supposed to do when they get to Disney Springs with 8 pieces of luggage and 2 strollers? Take a resort bus?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom