Cinderella Castle Clock

guitardoc21

Original Poster
I'm trying to build a copy of the Cinderella Castle clock for my home and several copies as gifts for my children. The clock and dial are no problem but the hands are the main problem because they have zodiacal and astronomical circles on the hour and minute hands. Any one with fabricating skills or info know how I can make the hands? They need to be strong yet light and stiff for the clock mechanism to keep them running
Thanks

guitardoc21

Original Poster
Clock WDW.jpg

Phonedave

I'm trying to build a copy of the Cinderella Castle clock for my home and several copies as gifts for my children. The clock and dial are no problem but the hands are the main problem because they have zodiacal and astronomical circles on the hour and minute hands. Any one with fabricating skills or info know how I can make the hands? They need to be strong yet light and stiff for the clock mechanism to keep them running
Thanks

What sort of size are you thinking of?

For smaller ones, looking into 3D printing.

For larger ones, aluminum and a CNC water jet / plasma cutter

You should be able to find a local shop for both. You provide the file and they cut it for you.

guitardoc21

Original Poster
I thought of that but I don't have access to software to make the circles. They would be a bout 12" and 10" in diameter respectively. Know any companies that will do that for you?
Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom