Pack and Play in the GF Studio Villas Bathroom

jpeden

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hi Everyone,

I know for a fact a Pack and Play can fit in the bathroom at the Poly, as we have friends that own there and have done this. Can one fit in the studio bathroom at the GF? We are between the two resorts and our infant needs his own area to sleep if possible. He can certainly sleep in the main room with us, but he does best if he is in his own area as he's pretty well sleep trained.

Thanks!

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Yes a pack n play should fit in the sink/vanity area if that's what you're asking.

Although I question if the infant would be woken up in the event someone needs to use the bathroom while the infant is sleeping...

jpeden

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yes a pack n play should fit in the sink/vanity area if that's what you're asking.

Although I question if the infant would be woken up in the event someone needs to use the bathroom while the infant is sleeping...

I think at VGF the bathroom is split via a pocket door, with the sink and shower in one room and the toilet and bathtub in another. Our thought was he could go in the room with the shower and then the toilet would be free if needed.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I think at VGF the bathroom is split via a pocket door, with the sink and shower in one room and the toilet and bathtub in another. Our thought was he could go in the room with the shower and then the toilet would be free if needed.

There's the sink/vanity when you walk in and it does have a pocket door.
Then if you turn one way its a walk in shower door and if you turn the other way its the toilet and bath tub with door.
I mean maybe you could put it in the walk in shower? But otherwise you'd be opening the pocket door, going into the toilet/bathtub room and then walking back out and washing your hands maneuvering around the pack n play to do so.

1606773309847.png

1606773396568.png

jpeden

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My thought was it would fit in the floor space between the sink and shower, leaving the "full" bathroom accessible. I think the typical pack n play is 40"x30" roughly - do you think there is that much space on the floor? If not, we'll just book the Poly as I know a pack n play fits in that bathroom.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
My thought was it would fit in the floor space between the sink and shower, leaving the "full" bathroom accessible. I think the typical pack n play is 40"x30" roughly - do you think there is that much space on the floor? If not, we'll just book the Poly as I know a pack n play fits in that bathroom.

I assume the size is standard across room types.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom