I need some Ohana

Maddad

Original Poster
I'm kind of confused why some of the buffet style restaurants around the parks are opening and not others. I see the Crystal Palace is opening middle of December. I was really hoping by Christmas time more places would be available. Ohana being our families favorite. I don't see any reason why they couldn't switch to serving family style like the breakfast they have.

carriebeth

I'm kind of confused why some of the buffet style restaurants around the parks are opening and not others. I see the Crystal Palace is opening middle of December. I was really hoping by Christmas time more places would be available. Ohana being our families favorite. I don't see any reason why they couldn't switch to serving family style like the breakfast they have.
Lower park capacity and attendance means not everything will open. Some counter service locations are not open others are. Some sit downs are not open others are. Some resorts themselves are not open others are. Since poly is getting the redo it makes sense for Ohana to be closed now.

JIMINYCR

Ohana closed due to construction as mentioned above. Other restaurants will be closed because of less guests booking trips, the park numbers restrictions which has Disney realizing there will be less diners, less need of staffing, less costs in food purchasing and thus less covering for costs and thus producing less profitability. This will drive more guests to the spots that are open and allow profitability in tables filling up.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Read a bit closer, they are not reopening as buffets.

correcaminos

The hotel is closed for refurbishment until next summer
Hotel rooms are. Many things in the resort are open. Like many resorts not all dining is open. Given the entrance is on the other side of the lobby where the entrance is closed and Kona is open, it's likely due to covid and not construction that's keeping 'Ohana closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom