Party Season 2021

BaconPancakes

I watch a YouTube channel called FloridaResidentEdits and they spoofed one of his videos where he went on and on about how The Wave is the best restaurant on property and how Disney better not ruin it with the upcoming refurbishment. It was so cringe...

ilovetotravel1977

I'm 99% of the time on the Canadian board anyways, We have a pretty solid group of posters there, similar to these boards.

Once in a while a mod will jump in to remind of the rules and we are all like "Huh? Who are you?" lol

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm 99% of the time on the Canadian board anyways, We have a pretty solid group of posters there, similar to these boards.

Once in a while a mod will jump in to remind of the rules and we are all like "Huh? Who are you?" lol
Why the heck would a group of Canadians need to be moderated? Did someone call someone else a flibberty-gibbet?

Rteetz

I do have to wonder if money might have to do with many issues there.

Yeah but the difference seems to be here discussions on rumors go for awhile. There it feels like nobody wants to hear it.
Lol no. Mods don’t get paid. We put up with crazy nonsense for free. The site is run by old crotchety people who have no sense of anything outside their little bubble. If it doesn’t sell Dreams trips or DVC contracts they don’t care.

Jrb1979

Lol no. Mods don’t get paid. We put up with crazy nonsense for free. The site is run by old crotchety people who have no sense of anything outside their little bubble. If it doesn’t sell Dreams trips or DVC contracts they don’t care.
Not surprised.

Just to add that I have feeling Covid has hurt them a lot and has made them even more crotchety

Last edited:

disneyfreak0710

Good heavens if I knew you were over here now, I would have joined earlier. That place hasn't been the same without you.

ilovetotravel1977

Canadian govt just announced we won't have to use their quarantine hotels or 14-day quarantine if fully vaxxed! Watch the Canucks fly south this fall! lol

Bring on the parties!

TTA94

What’s the thinking on Jingle Bash? Lol. Jk. Perhaps they are waiting to see how well tickets sell for Boo Bash?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom