Any advice on FOOD!

Charjen

We currently have a couple of dining reservations around the 3:45/4:00 mark. Late lunch, Early Dinner. With that being said, my husband gets hungry every couple of hours. If this happens, and he's begging for food around 7:00, what are our options with not having a dining reservation and the park being closed with no quick service being offered....
I know, weird question, but i'm sure some can relate.
Thanks for any advice!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
We currently have a couple of dining reservations around the 3:45/4:00 mark. Late lunch, Early Dinner. With that being said, my husband gets hungry every couple of hours. If this happens, and he's begging for food around 7:00, what are our options with not having a dining reservation and the park being closed with no quick service being offered....
I know, weird question, but i'm sure some can relate.
Thanks for any advice!

Its also kind of broad. What resort are you staying at ? "No Quick Service Being offered" steers me towards Jambo house at AKL, if that's the case you can walk or shuttle over to Kidani Village to the Maji Pool bar which has quick service food.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Disney Springs if you are willing to take the trip over. If not, depending on which park you are at, grab a bus to the closest resort and pop into the resort food court thats offering a meal he would like. That also gives you a chance to see what other resorts look like. if thats out of the question, plan on bringing some of his favorite snacks to the park that he can nosh on in between meals to satisfy his hunger. I always bring an assortment of snacks with me on my trips and have them on hand. It cuts down on costs and I have some of my favorite things with me that cant be found at Disney.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
First I'd see if you can get earlier or later reservations so that its a normal meal time and then snack between.

Second park hours have expanded and may continue to expand so its definitely possible that in park restaurants will be open for that evening hunger.

You can also eat at a resort or Disney Springs.

And don't forget about snacks!
Often a delicious sweet treat can fill you up.
And with snacks they often come in a container or a container can be obtained so you can easily transport it to the resort and you could even buy something the day before and refrigerate it for the next evening when the hunger strikes after you're done at the parks.

Upvote 0

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Take a rice cooker, a 20-lb bag of rice, and bags of dehydrated vegetables.

Whip up a nice veggie bowl in the comfort of your own room.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

GrubHub or UberEats?? If you're really in a bind, order a pizza. I have a husband who tends to demand food every 2-3 hrs (was terrible when he was marathon training)--and he wants a full-blown meal, not just a snack, so I can understand OP pain!😂

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom