NEW McDonald's WDW Happy Meal toys to be released

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
It seems that there is a new set of kids meal toys from Mcd's coming within this month...They reflect the new Mickey Mouse cartoon designs as the character's are in certain attractions..

UPDATE: This toy set should be arriving around Nov 17th the day prior to Mickey's 92nd birthday..
A0CADFDF-8733-4DFC-B8BB-CB8A3CB3E962-5093205.jpeg

Noticing they have two for Runaway Railway but also Mission:Space, Soarin with Daisy flying over SSE, ToT, Everest and Dinosaur ride vehicles..

0ff.gif

Last edited:

ppete1975

im curious about the unique function.. at first i assumed pull back.. but sideways?
AND HIDDEN MICKEYS!!!
ugh im gonna be fatter and poorer... getting a full set...

JIMINYCR

Been staying away from MD's for a while, just to save $$ and the waistline. Now I have a reason to go back to get the ones I want. Guess I'll order a happy meal... along with a Big Mac meal , a Filet o Fish, and fries. Yeah I still got time to drop the weight before my trip.

The Empress Lilly

“Mickey Mouse at Hollywood Tower Hotel”

Interesting they don’t even use Tower of Terror without the Twilight Zone name.
Why don't they again?

It's true. 'Hollywood Tower Hotel' is a bit of a handful, and nowhere near as strong as the aliterated 'Tower of Terror!'. Somebody deliberately avoided that.

The Empress Lilly

It seems that there is a new set of kids meal toys from Mcd's coming within this month...They reflect the new Mickey Mouse cartoon designs as the character's are in certain attractions..View attachment 510010
Noticing they have two for Runaway Railway but also Mission:Space, Soarin with Daisy flying over SSE, ToT, Everest and Dinosaur ride vehicles..

0ff.gif
None for any of the new WDW lands of the past decade: NFL, Pandora, TSL, GE.
Do these lack the clear, simple charisma and recognisability of previous rides?

lazyboy97o

Why don't they again?

It's true. 'Hollywood Tower Hotel' is a bit of a handful, and nowhere near as strong as the aliterated 'Tower of Terror!'. Somebody deliberately avoided that.
I imagine there is something in the licensing agreement with CBS that prevents them from using the Twilight Zone name, but I have no idea why they could not say "Mickey Mouse at Tower of Terror Attraction".

Adding "Attraction" to everything, except Mad Tea Party for some reason, really speaks to the corporate, legally approved lingo of today's youth.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
None for any of the new WDW lands of the past decade: NFL, Pandora, TSL, GE.
Do these lack the clear, simple charisma and recognisability of previous rides?
IMO...I'm okay with it..I know what they are and are more recognizable ...Notice no Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, RnRc or Kilmanjaro Jeep..

DisneyTransport

Interesting. I thought Disney had parted ways with Happy Meals. Is this the first return or have there been others?
Same. I thought they parted ways and the reason they gave was they didn't want to sponsor unhealthy establishments? Maybe that was just in the parks like the french fries stand in AK. Either way, cool toys. I'm sure Disney collectors will be buying a lot of happy meals soon!

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Same. I thought they parted ways and the reason they gave was they didn't want to sponsor unhealthy establishments? Maybe that was just in the parks like the french fries stand in AK. Either way, cool toys. I'm sure Disney collectors will be buying a lot of happy meals soon!
The partnership came back in 2018...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom