News Reimagined 2020 'Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Celebration' to air on Christmas Day

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I’m seeing the photos of the stage being built at Cinderella’s Castle. Anyone know when filming may happen? We’re going for a quick one day trip in a week and a half and would rather not be in MK on that day.
Stage is now gone, the film crew were there for a few days but seem to now be done. I wouldn’t expect any disruption.

Fable McCloud

Well, I don't know who any of these people are, except Julianne Hough...and I don't much care for her. I'll just listen to the Arendelle Yule Log on Disney+ instead.

yensid67

I WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE THE LIVE CHIRSTMAS PARADE OF YESTERYEAR...WHEN IT WAS LIVE. COULD EASILY BE DONE WHILE THE PARK IS CLOSED

DISNEY LISTEN UP...

"PLEASE bring back the LIVE Christmas Parade!" That's when things were MAGICAL! We all know things are going to look different, but by bringing back the BELOVED LIVE PARADE you will be spreading Magic on Christmas day that will renew the hopes of all, that Disney does care for NOSTALGIA! and spreading Disney Magic on a special holiday as Christmas!
IMO I'll just go to Sam's Disney Diary and watch the Playlist of the better years of the parade starting with the 1983 parade...You know..When the Parades were actually good...

THIS is what I meant!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - Performances from the 2020 ABC Disney Parks Magical Christmas Celebration​

Holidays-at-the-Magic-Kingdom_Full_40240.jpg

Walt d

Im sure Disney has more than enough content to easily fill 2 hours of TV. Mix in un/re used footage from the last few years, talk about some of the new rides coming, and film a couple in between segments with ABC personalities.
So is this xmas show like last year? All pre-recorded content. From years ago...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom