Second closure for Disneyland Paris due to COVID-19

cjkeating

Hmmm... I actually have Annual Pass reservations for the opening Thursday-Sunday... now how many hoops do I have to jump through to get there and back...

LondonTom

So pleased! Now I just need the UK govt to Green List france (or setup a straight Eurostar travel corridor to DLP 😂 )

Looking forward to HNY being open again, its location makes all the difference at night 😂

I'd be slightly worried about the lack of restaurants opening, I get there is lower capacity but with social distancing and DLP not really being super efficient with the quick service...

cjkeating

So pleased! Now I just need the UK govt to Green List france (or setup a straight Eurostar travel corridor to DLP 😂 )

Looking forward to HNY being open again, its location makes all the difference at night 😂

I'd be slightly worried about the lack of restaurants opening, I get there is lower capacity but with social distancing and DLP not really being super efficient with the quick service...
Same for the green list but I may be able to work around an amber trip...

Regarding restaurants from what I have seen they are opening the same as during the previous reopening so this shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just avoid 1200-1400 at a counter service like I would recommend at any theme park.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I wouldn’t call it a “lack” of restaurants. it’s the same as September was and it wasn’t an issue (albeit that was quiet) but hopefully the rest will follow quickly.

Sir_Cliff

The amount of work done during closure is still to be commended.

Indeed.

It has been very nice to see the amount of care and attention that DLP has received in recent years. I don't know if it has to do with the local management, but they at least give the impression that they are taking great pride in restoring the resort and looking after all the details. You only have to look at the treatment the castle in Paris has received versus the salmon castle in Florida!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom