Second closure for Disneyland Paris due to COVID-19

Robbiem

It wouldn’t surprise me. With rising cases & restrictions in france and other European countries you have to question if keep DLP open is the right course of action

mharrington

If that happens, at least Disneyland won't be alone in its closure anymore (unless, by some miracle, it reopens by, say, December or something).

Robbiem

Think this is for the best. with cases rising in Europe I don’t see DLP being on many peoples lists of things to do right now.

I’m surprised at the length of the closure and the Christmas opening if it happens, this appears to be driven far more by the economics of the resort than it does by the safety. Does anyone know if the chr reopening has any staffing impacts regarding training or furlough?

wdrive

Does anyone know if the chr reopening has any staffing impacts regarding training or furlough?

It shouldn’t. French furlough is already planned to run way into next year. As far as I know cast training should also not be an issue if they didn’t open for Christmas.

Robbiem

It shouldn’t. French furlough is already planned to run way into next year. As far as I know cast training should also not be an issue if they didn’t open for Christmas.

thanks glad to know the cast are hopefully ok for the time being at least

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom