Merchandise for Mickey's PhilharMagic?

Worldlover71

I did a Google search and found a few things, mostly pins. They were all available on the re-sale market so I don't know if there is anything currently bein manufactured and sold.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes....in the past..
e345dc45b368680a4671f612d0e9c051.jpg

1d228e1693fafba6f73e6b6caef4025e.jpg

The lesson is...Buy it then...Or it's gone forever...

JIMINYCR

They have had some things but not a lot. Mostly as seen above, like the items that included the Sorcerers Apprentice because the attraction is about the stealing of the wizards hat. As an attraction it is a mish-mash of so many different Disney characters and themes, maybe they couldnt come up with lot of Philharmonic branded specific things??? For some time youd find character stuffed animals, and I thing I remember there being some kiddie musical instruments??? But there never was much in the after attraction gift shop to begin with.

NelleBelle

There used to be a Donald shirt, IIRC. My oldest DS was really big into Donald at the time and was interested in the shirt but opted for the Donald hat they had in the shop (the hat wasn't Philarmagic but the shirt was). This was about 2009 I think.

Cmdr_Crimson

Well durn. I was just going off of the merchandise styling and was wondering how old the item was 😢
It's a shame too..the park shirts used to be amazing...Now they have downgraded to really bland pointless shirts..And unless you understand said reference it doesn't make sense to a guest
3ea5b7b94fc349e11d80930c66ba443c.png

ppete1975

It's a shame too..the park shirts used to be amazing...Now they have downgraded to really bland pointless shirts..And unless you understand said reference it doesn't make sense to a guest
3ea5b7b94fc349e11d80930c66ba443c.png
my issue is quality, they seem to have started making tshirts with a softer option.. but the majority is hanes or gildian 5 dollar tshirts that you pay 30 for and never feel good or last. I bought a fairly expensive hoody (im a hoody fan prob have 50 in my closet) all of the paint has come off of the back of it... i have never lost a spec of paint on any other hoody i own.. and i rarely wore it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom