Morocco Pavilion facing financial troubles

tirian

EPCOT's Spice Road Table halting reservations in early December​

Is the food good here? Tangerine Café has always been a personal favorite.

Despite all this bad news, the economy and the parks will recover. The main thing is for them to come back like it’s the Disney Renaissance.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Despite all this bad news, the economy and the parks will recover. The main thing is for them to come back like it’s the Disney Renaissance.
Yeah, this is our review from when it opened, but it remained largely unchanged.

LSLS

After the half marathon, it was the only place with an open reservation. I was shocked how much we all liked it. Way better to me than a lot of the places in epcot.

_caleb

I tried a sampler plate shortly after opening. Thought it was dreck at an unreal price for what it was. I understand that was just my experience and many have dined there who find it good so YMMV but I would hope by now they make better food.
Be careful! Few dare to speak ill of the food served in the Morocco Pavilion, and fewer still live to tell the tale!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I tried a sampler plate shortly after opening. Thought it was dreck at an unreal price for what it was. I understand that was just my experience and many have dined there who find it good so YMMV but I would hope by now they make better food.
It was a bit pricey for the serving size but what we had was great. I have multiple allergies and it was one of the better places as far as those go.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
True, I never went back, too many other places to spend my money.
I went to the Wolfgang Puck's Express in DS (now closed) and had awful carbonara there (tasted burnt). Went to Skipper's Canteen and had a horrid noodle soup (the noodles were literally inedible). Never went back to either.

OTOH, I've never failed to have an excellent meal at Marrakesh.

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
Morocco has been discounting all the merchandise is their shops. Anyone have any ideas on how the transition will take place? Is it possible that they close the pavilion for a while? Also wondering if all the third party employees will be let go and replaced with cast members...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom