News Holidays 2020 at Walt Disney World

Jrb1979

While some might be thrilled with the pyro. I look at it from a different side. This is Disney saying forget about the live entertainment look over here at the bright lights.

Gringrinngghost

Due to the ongoing pandemic that has resulted in the cancellation of the 2020 Candlelight Processional Season, I wanted to replay this Disney Parks Live Stream so we all can get into the Holiday Spirit. I would have used one of my own recordings, but due to the nature of the show, I don't think my version would do it justice. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Due to the ongoing pandemic that has resulted in the cancellation of the 2020 Candlelight Processional Season, I wanted to replay this Disney Parks Live Stream so we all can get into the Holiday Spirit. I would have used one of my own recordings, but due to the nature of the show, I don't think my version would do it justice. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :)

castlecake2.0

Not a complaint, just an observation:

while the parks have received almost the full holiday decor package, the resorts have been scaled back. The lobbies seem normal, but most of the restaurants and lounges did not get their decorations this year. Saying that, I’m thoroughly impressed with just how much was put up considering the circumstances, and this has really helped brightened up the holidays.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Couple of updates already posted in the dedicated EPCOT holiday thread, but here just incase.

PHOTOS - Tour of the Holiday Kitchens and menus at the 2020 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays​

PHOTOS and VIDEO - Voices of Liberty return to EPCOT for the holidays alongside updated cavalcades​

Holidays-Around-the-World-at-Epcot_Full_39941.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member
"We hope you enjoyed this special look back at “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” from Magic Kingdom Park. If you’re staying in the magic at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel, tune to Channel 74 for nightly viewings of these fireworks at 6:30, 8:30 and 10:30 p.m. as well as the EPCOT International Festival of Holidays – “Candlelight Processional” – at 5, 7 and 9 p.m."

DCBaker

Premium Member
"On Tuesday, you can watch this a capella group LIVE on the Disney Parks Blog as we continue our month of #DisneyMagicMoments surprises. Note this performance will not be available for replay, so be sure to visit the site’s home page before 6:10 p.m. ET on Dec. 15, to enjoy the event. "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom