Autograph Collections

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
So, yes, I obviously Started this thread to show off my personalized autograph... but does anyone else have a cool autograph related to imagineering or the parks they’d like to share?? (-:

Here is my signed autograph I received just yesterday from one of the last imagineers who got to work beside Walt himself. (-:

6921ECB3-2164-4383-B255-08398FA66346.jpeg

Hcalvert

My son got this from a Disney bus driver 14 years ago when he just turned 6-years-old and had on a birthday pin. We framed it for him. The bus driver said he liked drawing in his spare time and giving his drawings to random people on the buses. I bet he never thought it would still be in existence this many years later.
1598145475441.png

Last edited:

Figments Friend

Pretty cool, my friend!
And Rolly even drew you a picture..?
Way cool.
:cool:

I have several personal autographs from Tony Baxter on various things, including a original drawing he did for me of 'Big Thunder Mountain Railroad'.
He drew it the evening we met up at Disneyland, while we were seated at a table in the little alleyway off of Main Street.

I have a photo he signed when we first met at a D23 Expo with a nice sentiment on it, as well as a cherished Xmas card.

As these are all of a personal nature, the only one I could probably share is the great 'first one' .....but I don't have a photo handy.

Tony is a amazing individual.

:)

-

Figments Friend

My son got this from a Disney bus driver 14 years ago when he just turned 6-years-old and had on a birthday pin. We framed it for him. The bus driver said he liked drawing in his spare time and giving his drawings to random people on the buses.

What a great story!
Thank you for sharing this.
Now that's what I call 'Disney Magic' and a employee going 'above and beyond'.

-

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Pretty cool, my friend!
Way cool.

-
Actually, upon further research, it would appear to be a print of a sketch he uses to return to fans he signs autographs on...as appeared in the video below at around 1:13. Still, he had to write my name. (-:

Smiley/OCD

As you can see in my avatar, I had the opportunity to meet Marty Sklar twice...he was promoting both of his books, and spoke and did a Q & A in our library (HE was born and raised in NJ)...I had him sign two of my DVD's that he played an important roll in. I know many on here didn't like him (too much of a company guy), I was a fan.

91JLovesDisney

Pretty cool, my friend!
Way cool.

I have several personal autographs from Tony Baxter on various things, including a original drawing he did for me of 'Big Thunder Mountain Railroad'.
He drew it the evening we met up at Disneyland, while we were seated at a table in the little alleyway off of Main Street.

I have a photo he signed when we first met at a D23 Expo with a nice sentiment on it, as well as a cherished Xmas card.

As these are all of a personal nature, the only one I could probably share is the great 'first one' .....but I don't have a photo handy.

Tony is a amazing individual.

-
Jealous! I'm still on the hunt for Tony's

91JLovesDisney

I just started my collection - I got Weis & Eisner on eBay, and wrote to Bob Gurr about 2 months ago.

Attachments

• F846876B-BAE3-4726-A743-31D4C94E75C4.jpeg
    F846876B-BAE3-4726-A743-31D4C94E75C4.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 10F925B4-4762-4219-9024-E44BC882A0AD.jpeg
    10F925B4-4762-4219-9024-E44BC882A0AD.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 84
  • 45365D5D-73FA-40DF-A7B9-D4B02A75DA0B.jpeg
    45365D5D-73FA-40DF-A7B9-D4B02A75DA0B.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 93

mimirichman

I'm a beginner who loves to collect autographs. What kind of pen should I use for a signature that will last a long time? Can you guys recommend some of the best autograph markers?

Smiley/OCD

Working in the retail music and radio industry, I was lucky enough to get a few autographs...my favorite music autograph was from Meatloaf...he did an in-store at the store I was working in promoting one of his albums POST "Bat Outta Hell"...I decided to be a little different...I had him sign my "Rocky Horror Picture Show" album! He REALLY loved signing that one! (Plus the fact we share the same birthday 9/27)

monorail81

I have an autograph and caricature from Jess Rubio, who was the owner of Rubio Arts Corp., who provided the caricature artists and balloons at WDW and Disneyland. He stopped by the small backstage office I was working in at the time at Disney. We happened to be having a little office gathering that day and he decided to stay and draw caricatures for us. He never saw a picture of my husband but he asked me to describe him. He nailed it!

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
I suggest everyone get a rolly crump, a bob gurr and a margaret kerry while you can....
margaret is extremely sweet and for 24.99 you really cant ask for a more beautiful hand signed autograph

View attachment 564189View attachment 564190
I emailed Rolly Crump's manager (or whatever you call her) and I was able to get him to sign a "Thank you for your work" sketch copy with my personal name on it. It's hanging in between two of my four Bob Gurr signed poster flyers (-:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom