Laundry facilities

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The ones at Pop were open last week. I think it said it was open all day with access using your magic band. We started a couple loads at 6am, by the time we finished it was starting to get a little busy. We used the one by the Hippie Dippy pool.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
The ones at Pop were open last week. I think it said it was open all day with access using your magic band. We started a couple loads at 6am, by the time we finished it was starting to get a little busy. We used the one by the Hippie Dippy pool.
Thanks for the info. We use the ones at POFQ and it’s so easy. We have to use a cc there though. I like the idea of using your magic band. Since we drive down, we take our own pods. But everything you need is right there.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Thanks for the info. We use the ones at POFQ and it’s so easy. We have to use a cc there though. I like the idea of using your magic band. Since we drive down, we take our own pods. But everything you need is right there.

Oh no, I meant you had to access the laundry room with your magic band not pay. Sorry I can see how you thought I meant that. I believe it is pay by credit card at the Pop too, that’s what my husband said he used.

Hcalvert

Oh no, I meant you had to access the laundry room with your magic band not pay. Sorry I can see how you thought I meant that. I believe it is pay by credit card at the Pop too, that’s what my husband said he used.
The only time you don't have to pay at a laundry room is if you are staying in a DVC studio or larger villa (but the larger ones have a washer/dryer in the rooms). Those you have to scan into too. You do have to bring your own soap or pay $1 for it.

Last edited:

Raxel7851

Original Poster
I like the idea of paying with the Magic band though. I mean you have to use it to get into the laundry facility. It could be that they’re privately owned too. Just a thought.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I like the idea of paying with the Magic band though. I mean you have to use it to get into the laundry facility. It could be that they’re privately owned too. Just a thought.

Yes,I agree it would be convenient to be able to pay with the Magic Band especially since we used the same credit card that is tied to our band. But whatever I guess, not a big deal. At least it was cheaper than when we were going to do laundry at a Best Western in Palm Springs last year, there it was $7.50 for the washer for one load! We decided just to wash out a couple things in our bathroom sink instead.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Yes,I agree it would be convenient to be able to pay with the Magic Band especially since we used the same credit card that is tied to our band. But whatever I guess, not a big deal. At least it was cheaper than when we were going to do laundry at a Best Western in Palm Springs last year, there it was $7.50 for the washer for one load! We decided just to wash out a couple things in our bathroom sink instead.
GET OUT!! That’s Crazy! I think we paid $3 each for the washer and dryer. The dryer gave you 60 minutes. They have really nice machines there.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
GET OUT!! That’s Crazy! I think we paid $3 each for the washer and dryer. The dryer gave you 60 minutes. They have really nice machines there.

Yeah at Disney it was $3. I could t believe it cost that much at that Best Western in Palm
Springs. I think I looked at the machine a few times to make sure I was reading it right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom