Garden Grocer

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Deliveries are still accepted. I have used Garden Grocer in the past and they had great reliable service. This time though I ordered directly through Publix/Instacart and honestly it worked just as well, the prices were the same as if I was shopping in the store (Garden Grocers seem to be higher and they usually shop at Publix too) and there was more variety to choose from. My order was dropped off with bell services with no problem with the instacart person, I would make sure to put a note on the order to leave with bell services and note if things need to be refrigerated.

Pooh'sBuddy

Deliveries are still accepted. I have used Garden Grocer in the past and they had great reliable service. This time though I ordered directly through Publix/Instacart and honestly it worked just as well, the prices were the same as if I was shopping in the store (Garden Grocers seem to be higher and they usually shop at Publix too) and there was more variety to choose from. My order was dropped off with bell services with no problem with the instacart person, I would make sure to put a note on the order to leave with bell services and note if things need to be refrigerated.

@ajrwdwgirl, did you have to sign up for a membership or can it be a one time delivery?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom