Spectromaigc Medley live got me

JIMINYCR

Disney just has that unique sound that from the first note, grabs you and takes you from no matter where you are to back in time to when you were standing in the park.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Disney just has that unique sound that from the first note, grabs you and takes you from no matter where you are to back in time to when you were standing in the park.
That was by far in my opinion the greatest song ever written and composed for a Disney Park. If anything it should have Spectromagic taken out of the song and used for a Magic Kingdom and Disneyland park main theme. Even the variations and tracks we don’t hear in the parade are incredible. If anything I think this should be the song for the next firework show at least I haven’t heard a song that good in a nighttime show since then with the exception of Symphony in the Stars.

HollyAD

If I was there I think I would have lost my cool this is incredible and more powerful sounding the recording itself. If they ever need to remake the soundtrack for another parade or nighttime show these are the guys to do it.

In a time filled with so much turmoil... I needed this music today. Thanks for the share :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom