Best online source for each state's Covid19 Travel Restrictions

Living in FL, and it has been difficult to plan trips to CT to visit kids/grandkids. The lack of (safe) air travel, the quarantines in states through which we would drive, and then the 14 day quarantine in CT. We'd take the RV to accomplish the required Q in CT instead of hotel. Here's an online source I've found that seems to be accurate. It also gives links to the states' own website, if there is one.

https://ballotpedia.org/Travel_rest...20#Map_of_active_travel_restrictions_by_state

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I have GOT to "sad laugh" at this. It is SO true. Traversing the US in 2020 is like trying to fly to Cuba, in 1968.

Convinced that this is the MAJOR reason why WDW can not get out of state, Canadian, or International guests. They can not control the 1000 and one little Dutchey border checkpoints :(.

So a suggestion? Travel is Interstate commerce. Interstate commerce is under FEDERAL Control. I think it's just about time for the FEDERAL Government to get involved, in insuring that if one can GO to a location, they can get BACK to their home. Now? If it's all just too deadly? Then shut down the entire US. Fish, or cut bait.

Upvote 0

Leave_Me_A_Message

Original Poster
...Convinced that this is the MAJOR reason why WDW can not get out of state, Canadian, or International guests. They can not control the 1000 and one little Duchy border checkpoints :(.
So a suggestion? Travel is Interstate commerce. Interstate commerce is under FEDERAL Control. I think it's just about time for the FEDERAL Government to get involved, in insuring that if one can GO to a location, they can get BACK to their home. Now? If it's all just too deadly? Then shut down the entire US.
Fish, or cut bait.
Couldn't agree more...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom