If you have a platinum plus pass , you do not get a refund on your water park pass.

elardani

Original Poster
So, I wanted to find out about my water park ticket in my platinum plus pass. There is No consideration for the water parks being closed. Does any one know what DW is going to do about the water parks being closed and not getting anything refunded??

Horizons1

As of this date they have been telling people they have no plans in place at this time but will contact you once they do. They’ve ended up handing out A LOT of free 6 month pass extensions due to complaints. I’d give them a call if I was you and get that extension ASAP.

Hcalvert

As of this date they have been telling people they have no plans in place at this time but will contact you once they do. They’ve ended up handing out A LOT of free 6 month pass extensions due to complaints. I’d give them a call if I was you and get that extension ASAP.
If they are willing to do that because of the water park portion, everyone should be entitled to something since there is no park hopping for the forseeable future (other than the one month extension I think every AP got)--just an opinion not a whinge. I know that people can cancel and get a partial refund is an option until August 11 unless that has already been discontinued. I didn't even get an email regarding that option.

DisneyCane

On the park hopping, I don't know why they can't allow it for passholders at parks that don't have all passholders capacity reserved for the day. Make it that after a certain time, the app will say if there is spare capacity and you can make a same day 2nd reservation. A lot of days would only be Epcot and no days would be DHS.

Personally, I'd be ok if the only park you could hope to was Epcot. Pre-COVID we would stop by mostly for meals and maybe a ride or two on a day primarily at another park.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
So, I wanted to find out about my water park ticket in my platinum plus pass. There is No consideration for the water parks being closed. Does any one know what DW is going to do about the water parks being closed and not getting anything refunded??

Welcome to the WDWMagic! It's important to use standard abbreviations if you're going to abbreviate. For instance, I read your question as "Does any one know what Deutsche Welle is going to do..."

Others may have misread DW as "Disney/Darling Wife."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom