So are day guests allowed to visit the resorts again yet?

MickeyMind

Original Poster
So can we stop by the resorts to get a bite to eat, shop or just visit yet? Or do we still need to have some sort of dining/room reservation to enter?

MickeyMind

Original Poster
I tried it at Riviera and boardwalk these past couple of days. Got turned away from both. It's really dumb, I understand that it's probably because they don't have temperature screenings at the hotels but I mean if that's the case just have someone there to take your temperature and off you go.. it seems very stupid to be turning away people who might actually spend some money there.. case in point, daughter was determined to go to boardwalk yesterday because she loves walking around that hotel, had to park at Disney springs, wait for a bus, take us there, spent about $40 on a doll and a coke at the boardwalk then had to wait for the bus to go back to Disney springs.. others might not have wanted to go through the hassle and just leave.. I don't understand why they can't just have someone there to take your temperature...

You need the guests there, these hotel parking lots are nowhere near full. Give the people what they want!.. Disney seems to be doing everything the hard way here for locals.. even so much as not selling annual passes..

Meanwhile it seems like uni is pulling out all the stops, bought our passes a month or so ago, they gave us an extra 3 months.. no reservations needed for the parks.. park hop as much as you like.. and what has Disney been doing? If I wanted to go to Disney I need to buy a 1/2/3 day FL resident ticket. Make a reservation and only stay in one park?.. thank God for uni at this time.. it's been my go to

DfromATX

I tried it at Riviera and boardwalk these past couple of days. Got turned away from both. It's really dumb, I understand that it's probably because they don't have temperature screenings at the hotels but I mean if that's the case just have someone there to take your temperature and off you go.. it seems very stupid to be turning away people who might actually spend some money there.. case in point, daughter was determined to go to boardwalk yesterday because she loves walking around that hotel, had to park at Disney springs, wait for a bus, take us there, spent about $40 on a doll and a coke at the boardwalk then had to wait for the bus to go back to Disney springs.. others might not have wanted to go through the hassle and just leave.. I don't understand why they can't just have someone there to take your temperature...

You need the guests there, these hotel parking lots are nowhere near full. Give the people what they want!.. Disney seems to be doing everything the hard way here for locals.. even so much as not selling annual passes..

Meanwhile it seems like uni is pulling out all the stops, bought our passes a month or so ago, they gave us an extra 3 months.. no reservations needed for the parks.. park hop as much as you like.. and what has Disney been doing? If I wanted to go to Disney I need to buy a 1/2/3 day FL resident ticket. Make a reservation and only stay in one park?.. thank God for uni at this time.. it's been my go to

The last video I saw (Allears.net) said you still need reservations and she went to a few restaurants which were pretty empty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom