George Lucas Cut of "Rise of Skywalker"

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster

I doubt that it's true, but this guys saying there is a version edited by George Lucas. Which includes a scene with Rey and Anakin and another which reunites Luke, Han and Leia.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

I doubt that it's true, but this guys saying there is a version edited by George Lucas. Which includes a scene with Rey and Anakin and another which reunites Luke, Han and Leia.

Either Overlord's "sources" are testing how much nonsense he'll believe and repeat, or, Overlord's testing his cult on the level of their gullibility.

The premise that Lucas not only edited a cut of 9 but shot new scenes... scenes that would require actors and the whole entourage of production... and no one knew about it til now is more than absurd.

All this to make the point: Fire Kennedy.

Something predicted will definitely happen for years now.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not exactly WDW is it?

More bait that wants clicks.
This is his/her second thread that has been started here that is neither park news or rumors related.
I realize this isn’t true and I’m merely stating a technicality...

But this isn’t a parks board/thread.

If you want this transferred to the “bunk and speculation thread”....then I’m all with you!!

...Which is where any new development ideas prolly should go until further profits...err....I mean “notice”

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I realize this isn’t true and I’m merely stating a technicality...

But this isn’t a parks board/thread.

If you want this transferred to the “bunk and speculation thread”....then I’m all with you!!

...Which is where any new development ideas prolly should go until further profits...err....I mean “notice”
It got moved since I posted that comment. Looks like its in the proper place now 👍

G00fyDad

Even if it were true I wouldn't watch it. Lucas nearly decimated the franchise with the prequels. The latest three were okay I guess. Not great, but just okay. I could only imagine how messed up it would be if he got his hands on them. He'd stick a Jar Jar type character in every other scene and make sure that none of the actors could deliver their lines without deadpanning them. Leave well enough alone.

Examples of the bad acting that just pop into my head are:
Ep1 - The dialogue between Anakin and Padme in Watto's shop.
Ep2 - Anakin and Padme flirting on Naboo.
Ep3 - Anakin and Padme reunited after he gets off the transport and is done talking with Bail.

Maybe my issue with Lucas and his efforts with the prequels is that he hired actors with all the acting range of a potato.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
This is his/her second thread that has been started here that is neither park news or rumors related.

What are you the board police man? :)

It is an interesting RUMOR that I put on the RUMOR board. Sure it probably isn't totally true or park related, but it's interesting nonetheless. Now that it's on the desolate desert planet of Tatooine (the movie board) however it will now go probably unnoticed by most people. Just like the former residents of Tatooine, Luke Skywalker and his ill fated guardians.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What are you the board police man? :)

It is an interesting RUMOR that I put on the RUMOR board. Sure it probably isn't totally true or park related, but it's interesting nonetheless. Now that it's on the desolate desert planet of Tatooine (the movie board) however it will now go probably unnoticed by most people. Just like former resident of Tatooine Luke Skywalker and his ill fated guardians.
It was in the wrong place...

You have to understand “the code”....you can’t waste peoples’ time...while they’re wasting time 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom