Signature Services and Events post Covid19

DVCakaCarlF

Original Poster
Can anyone speak to when club level, dessert parties, tiffins talks, tours, harambe nights, Halloween parties, and other unique and special events will start to take place again? Especially, considering the post Covid 19 world we are in now?

Yellow Shoes

Can anyone speak to when club level, dessert parties, tiffins talks, tours, harambe nights, Halloween parties, and other unique and special events will start to take place again? Especially, considering the post Covid 19 world we are in now?
Of course not. All you will get right now is speculation, wishful thinking and non-answers.

DVCakaCarlF

Original Poster
Hopefully, with droid depot and a few other things announced, those “special” events start to make a comeback.

NelleBelle

What "post-covid 19 world"?? The U.S. continues to make break records daily with new cases, with FL being one of just many of the states. I think Disney itself has no idea when they will return just regular operations of the rest of their resorts, water parks, and services such as luggage delivery from ME! I think "signature services" will likely be on hold until the "bread and butter" services resume!

Lilofan

I would not be surprised if this part of the company either has been restructured or eliminated due to lack of business. Business units that are not hitting their numbers would be scrutinized closely.

CLEtoWDW

I would not be surprised if this part of the company either has been restructured or eliminated due to lack of business. Business units that are not hitting their numbers would be scrutinized closely.
That would be foolish given the amount of high margin services that Sig Services offers guests.
Then again... Disney has made foolish decision after foolish decision since mid-March so nothing would surprise me.

Lilofan

That would be foolish given the amount of high margin services that Sig Services offers guests.
Then again... Disney has made foolish decision after foolish decision since mid-March so nothing would surprise me.
Keep them on the payroll to do what? Conventions, events , business meetings may just be a thing of the past with a number of positions already eliminated throughout the USA.

DVCakaCarlF

Original Poster
Keep them on the payroll to do what? Conventions, events , business meetings may just be a thing of the past with a number of positions already eliminated throughout the USA.
I would not include conventions or business events in this category.

DVCakaCarlF

Original Poster
I agree...I would think the high margins would keep that part of the business attractive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom