Refund if APs paid in full but never activated

ELG13

I'm considering just paying for our APs in full. This back and forth thing is driving me nuts with glitches and payments but If I do that would I be eligible for a refund if they are never activated? The obvious answer is yes but with everything going on I'm just wondering. We purchased them to be activated this May but that trip was cancelled. I just rebooked for next May so I'm hoping it's better by then. If not then I'll just give up lol.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
To me the obvious answer would be no especially if you won't be potentially asking for a refund until a year from now in the case you decide to not go in May.
If you want to call right now and ask I'd say there's a chance they will refund you right now.
But in general ticket media is non refundable even if its unused.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
To me the obvious answer would be no especially if you won't be potentially asking for a refund until a year from now in the case you decide to not go in May.
If you want to call right now and ask I'd say there's a chance they will refund you right now.
But in general ticket media is non refundable even if its unused.
That was my thought as well. Especially since it technically doesn't expire for activation until like 2030.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom