Beaches and Cream

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Hey all! We are down here now and would like to go to beaches and cream just for ice cream. I know in the past there was a take out window. Is this open? And can we visit a resort without a reservation? We would love to just walk around the boardwalk and yacht and beach area.

nickys

Premium Member
Hey all! We are down here now and would like to go to beaches and cream just for ice cream. I know in the past there was a take out window. Is this open? And can we visit a resort without a reservation? We would love to just walk around the boardwalk and yacht and beach area.
I’ve seen reports where people have been allowed to visit a resort without a reservation. But equally someone was turned away from WL without one. I would just try either the Beach Club or Boardwalk. You can’t walk all the way around as the YC is fenced off for NBA.

DisDadWoz

We were just there on Friday and needed a reservation to visit the resort. Security checked for our reservation number so I assume they may have turned away those without one. There were also people waiting a long time to get their items from the to go window also and there was some definite frustration from customers.

Hcalvert

I have a dinner reservation one night on my Epcot day and plan to walk from Epcot to B & C. Is that still possible?

Last edited:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
How do you get a reservation to Beaches & Cream w/o a room reservation? I've been trying for days and it always shows no availability.

nickys

Premium Member
How do you get a reservation to Beaches & Cream w/o a room reservation? I've been trying for days and it always shows no availability.
Kepp trying.

Initially booking was only opened for those who had previous cancelled ADRs. Yesterday it opened up to anyone in their 60 day window. I think the “not available” was how they stopped non-eligible reservations.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Kepp trying.

Initially booking was only opened for those who had previous cancelled ADRs. Yesterday it opened up to anyone in their 60 day window. I think the “not available” was how they stopped non-eligible reservations.

that worked - thank you! My dad's birthday is 8/21 and it's his favorite place.

Texas84

I'm staying at Beach Club next month and can't get in. Do they have take-out? I read they have an ice cream window.

Hcalvert

I'm staying at Beach Club next month and can't get in. Do they have take-out? I read they have an ice cream window.
The ice cream window was open when I was there about a week ago. Also, check for same day reservations at around 7am in the morning. I was able to snag a second reservation that way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom