News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

DCBaker

Premium Member
Another round of Annual Passholder good-to-go days have been added: May 19, 20 and 22.

IMG_4589.jpg

DCBaker

Premium Member
It appears some changes have been made to the park reservation selection process.

There's an option now to refresh the calendar:

IMG_2C5D1376CEC0-1.jpeg

It also appears that dates on the calendar are no longer showing as being blocked out if you have a reservation on that date. When you click on a previously reserved date, this screen and message now comes up:

IMG_87C6BB870102-1.jpeg

Jrb1979

Disstevefan1

I mean, yes and yes though
They existed almost 50 years without restrictions like PPR, blackout days and all sorts of APs always on sale for anyone who wanted one.

Now it’s a good idea, it’s good business, to place all the restrictions on?

If that’s what they think is good then don’t worry about attendance like their movie business doesn’t worry about the box office.

Jambo Dad

They existed almost 50 years without restrictions like PPR, blackout days and all sorts of APs always on sale for anyone who wanted one.

Now it’s a good idea, it’s good business, to place all the restrictions on?

If that’s what they think is good then don’t worry about attendance like their movie business doesn’t worry about the box office.
And restrictions that came with massive escalations in price. This is what they claimed they wanted! This is way more effective than fixing the capacity issue,

Disstevefan1

'Good To Go Days' For Walt Disney World Annual Passholders Make Surprise Return For July 2024​

At one time, the summer was peak season. NO MORE.

Since WDW opened, summer was one of the most crowded times in the parks over time folks learned this and learned to stay away during crowded times and guess what, what was crowded times before are not crowded times now.

Sept,, October, was one if the best times to go! now its now crowded because folks learned.

Beginning of December and Beginning of Jan. are still good to go.... until most folks learn this :)

MouseEarsMom33

something I’ve been curious about since they announced the new lightning lane. Will the new pre book lightning lane effectively remove any and all park reservations? As of now annual pass holders, even those staying on property (SMH) are still required to go through that extra hoop.
I was thinking the same. Wouldn't be surprised if reservations go away once the paid LL starts.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
something I’ve been curious about since they announced the new lightning lane. Will the new pre book lightning lane effectively remove any and all park reservations? As of now annual pass holders, even those staying on property (SMH) are still required to go through that extra hoop.
No. You have to have a park reservation to pre-book lightning lanes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom