News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

G00fyDad

All I wanted was a Pepsi. Just one Pepsi...
sick jim carrey GIF

pdude81

I'm planning to go down for the first full week in November, arriving Saturday before Veteran's Day and leaving the Sunday after Veteran's day. I want to do 7-8 park days and haven't decided whether I want to stay onsite or offsite. If I stay offsite I can only get 5 park reservations at a time. Is there any chance I could get locked out of going to any park on some day that week? (Meaning - is there likely to be a day when none of the 4 parks are available for reservations?)
If you want to guarantee what you want, stay onsite for 3 days and those reservations don't count toward your passholder limit.

Rich Brownn

Ha, oh I missed that, but it would not surprise me if WDW does begin serving Pepsi along with Coke someday. I think in early days they co-existed in the parks.
Yes, Pepsi was the sponsor of the Country Bear Jamboree (Henry even said "We've got a lot to give" which was a nod to the current Pepsi ads).

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Ticket/Resort Guest park reservation calendar, December 25th and 31st at Magic Kingdom are currently unavailable for new reservations. Previous trends show the dates may become available again - if you have plans to go, but haven't made your reservations yet, make sure to keep checking to see if they open back up.

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 4.08.38 PM.png

JohnD

According to the Ticket/Resort Guest park reservation calendar, December 25th and 31st at Magic Kingdom are currently unavailable for new reservations. Previous trends show the dates may become available again - if you have plans to go, but haven't made your reservations yet, make sure to keep checking to see if they open back up.

View attachment 673444
No thanks. I have no desire to be a sardine. Besides, my AP blocks me out anyway. Fine by me.

ToTBellHop

I am still wondering why they are keeping limits low, especially at the holidays. Is it still lack of staffing?
To control staffing so they don’t have to increase it by so much at the holidays (but it will still increase). There’s really no overall benefit to allowing bonkers crowds. It costs a lot to hire those workers (if they could even find them) and guest ratings plummet. No one wants a situation where people are peeing in the bushes.

They do not ever plan to return to NYE 2019 crowd levels. If a person wants in, book ahead.

pdude81

To control staffing so they don’t have to increase it by so much at the holidays (but it will still increase). There’s really no overall benefit to allowing bonkers crowds. It costs a lot to hire those workers (if they could even find them) and guest ratings plummet. No one wants a situation where people are peeing in the bushes.

They do not ever plan to return to NYE 2019 crowd levels. If a person wants in, book ahead.
As an avid pixie duster, even I would not spend today's prices at those crowd levels. It started getting bonkers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom