How much will tickets cost?

mfortis

I have a GC DVC reservation for August (hopefully all is open) and I decided to look at tickets for the trip. I was shocked to see the prices! More than $930 for 4 fully loaded one day tickets! I might not even go to parks, just have the kids go by themselves.
Will that be the case for WDW? Later the same month I plan on visiting, hopefully the cost won’t be that high. Granted I will purchase a multi day ticket with one park per day. Last year I think I paid around $1200 for a four 4 day one park per day ticket.

Rob562

I have a GC DVC reservation for August (hopefully all is open) and I decided to look at tickets for the trip. I was shocked to see the prices! More than $930 for 4 fully loaded one day tickets! I might not even go to parks, just have the kids go by themselves.
Will that be the case for WDW? Later the same month I plan on visiting, hopefully the cost won’t be that high. Granted I will purchase a multi day ticket with one park per day. Last year I think I paid around $1200 for a four 4 day one park per day ticket.

Tickets are cheaper the more days you buy for. The first 3 or 4 days are most expensive, and then each additional day is relatively cheap.

Check out the ticket resellers like Undercover Tourist for slightly discounted tickets. (Which are still being sold even if Disney isn't selling directly right now)

-Rob

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Tickets are cheaper the more days you buy for. The first 3 or 4 days are most expensive, and then each additional day is relatively cheap.

Check out the ticket resellers like Undercover Tourist for slightly discounted tickets. (Which are still being sold even if Disney isn't selling directly right now)

-Rob

I think the 3rd party sellers have stopped selling just now. After WDW paused sales, they stopped a week or so later.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I think the 3rd party sellers have stopped selling just now. After WDW paused sales, they stopped a week or so later.

Ah. Just checked and you're right. Presumably they were still selling the tickets they had on-hand and then stopped when they ran out.

-Rob

Upvote 0

yensid67

for tickets AND off site hotels I use undercovertourist.com Never had ANY problems with them from ordering to refunds! Usually the cheapest avenue for discounted tickets!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom