Bar Seating Food & Drink

ZoneOfTheEnder

Original Poster
Does anyone know if you can still walk into the Bar/Lounge sections of Restaurants like the Boathouse, Wolfgang Pucks Bar & Grill, Paradiso 37 etc. to sit down at the bar or lounge to eat a meal and have a drink? Or are these sections now closed or have other restrictions? Thank you

NiarrNDisney

Unfortunately nothing is for certain at this point in time but I will tell you I'm afraid that with the 6ft rule it will be difficult to keep the Bar staff at a safe distance. Things can change though...

Rob562

I believe Florida allowed bar seating beginning last Friday, so most places should have at least some availability.

With the restriction lifted, it's now up to the individual location. One of Tim Tracker's videos this week showed the outdoor Margaritaville bar at CityWalk still had all its stools removed and the bar was serving at the outdoor tables only, so not all locations are jumping right into bar seating.

-Rob

slipperalwaysfits

With the restriction lifted, it's now up to the individual location. One of Tim Tracker's videos this week showed the outdoor Margaritaville bar at CityWalk still had all its stools removed and the bar was serving at the outdoor tables only, so not all locations are jumping right into bar seating.

-Rob

WE LOVE TIMTRACKER!!! <3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom