Secret Tips for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Theme Park Horizons

Original Poster
Every time I ride Space Ranger Spin, I never seem to be able to max out at 999,999 points. I need that little extra boost of points in the ride, so I was wondering if anyone knew about those supposed two secret targets in the projection room? I never seem to find them.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Every time I ride Space Ranger Spin, I never seem to be able to max out at 999,999 points. I need that little extra boost of points in the ride, so I was wondering if anyone knew about those supposed two secret targets in the projection room? I never seem to find them.

The answers you seek are all here:

thomas998

The sites given by other posters will give you all you need knowledge wise... but the real key is getting a car that works well and a gun that isn't broken. My daughters and I have tried over and over to get 999,999 and only managed couple of times, it isn't because we don't know where to aim, it has always been a problem of getting a car that works well along with a good gun. It can also be easier if you have one person dedicated to spinning the car that knows where to turn it while the other person just focuses on shooting. Hard for the person controlling the car to also shoot at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom