A MESSAGE FOR DISNEY

yensid67

Original Poster
I know some Disney Cast follow or check these boards...I want to put out a suggestion in hopes 'someone with enough clout' could get it done!

My idea is simple and most likely be echoed by others...

IDEA:
Disney lives streamed many things in the past. During this unpresidented time, I would hope DIsney would spread a little Pixie Dust and magic the only way Disney can...
....PLAN A NIGHT OF FIREWORKS AND MUSIC FROM THE MAGIC KINGDOM TO BE LIVE STREAMED ON ALL BLOGS SO DISNEY FANS EVERYWHERE CAN REMAIN CONNECTED WITH THEIR BELOVED PLACE THEY CALL HOME!

If you want to make this happen, please REPOST and LIKE!!!!!

Rosanne

I know some Disney Cast follow or check these boards...I want to put out a suggestion in hopes 'someone with enough clout' could get it done!

IDEA:
Disney lives streamed many things in the past. During this unpresidented time, I would hope DIsney would spread a little Pixie Dust and magic the only way Disney can...
....PLAN A NIGHT OF FIREWORKS AND MUSIC FROM THE MAGIC KINGDOM TO BE LIVE STREAMED ON ALL BLOGS SO DISNEY FANS EVERYWHERE CAN REMAIN CONNECTED WITH THEIR BELOVED PLACE THEY CALL HOME!

Doubtful Disney is going to spend thousands of dollars for fireworks display when they are losing thousands every day the park is closed. Yes, you can see most anything on Youtube.

Kamikaze

IDEA:

A lot of the bloggers (cue the crybabies around here) are posting stuff just like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom