EMH vs. Free Park Hopper

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I was thinking about how when the parks reopen, it might be harder to do EMH considering they might be operating on limited hours. That got me thinking ways they could entice and provide benefits to hotel guests, and providing hotel guests with free park hopper privileges seems like it would be perfect. In fact, seems like something they could consider long term. Just a thought.

kimberlymautz

I was thinking about how when the parks reopen, it might be harder to do EMH considering they might be operating on limited hours. That got me thinking ways they could entice and provide benefits to hotel guests, and providing hotel guests with free park hopper privileges seems like it would be perfect. In fact, seems like something they could consider long term. Just a thought.
Might be something they could do the first few weeks if they're trying to get people back into the parks (especially after so many people will be rescheduling and/or canceling), but I honestly doubt it would last very long.

NelleBelle

I'd just be happy if they would extend EMH into the evening at MK like they used to! But as previously mentioned many times before, those days are long gone (sadly) 😩

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom