News People mover now reopened!

po1998

Was at MK yesterday. Around 6PM, I talked with the CM who was in front of the TTA...they said it would not be opening today. I never went back later to check, but at that point, it was highly unlikely.

GymLeaderPhil

CoP and TTA have been a mess for nearly 2 decades. HM looked great last time I was on it.
Mansion received lots of love when Phil Holmes was VP. I wish they would have moved his creepy portrait into that attraction and had his glistening smile follow you as you pass by.

Karma is a funny thing though. His family was loaded into a PeopleMover vehicle with torn up padded seats a few years later. The maintenance team reportedly received many emails following that experience.

peter11435

HM was down for several days this past week and when it reopened someone forgot to close the maintenance bay in the attic scene. HM is a hot mess.
A mechanical issue that has since been repaired and a single isolated incident of someone forgetting to close a door. Not exactly a problem with the attractions show quality and certainly not the same issue that plagues COP.

drizgirl

Mansion received lots of love when Phil Holmes was VP. I wish they would have moved his creepy portrait into that attraction and had his glistening smile follow you as you pass by.

Karma is a funny thing though. His family was loaded into a PeopleMover vehicle with torn up padded seats a few years later. The maintenance team reportedly received many emails following that experience.
Upper management should be required to visit the parks as guests on a routine bases. It's pretty obvious most of them don't.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I think Bob and Bob #1 priority is contingency Covid-19 plans and how and when to pull the trigger.

Honestly there may be some attractions they feel are more prone to cleanliness issues that are difficult to keep up with? Then again I would expect Spaceship Earth to be closed right now also if that was the case.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom