After Hours Events

The week my family and I go there this April has both an After Hours party as well as a Villains After Hours party. We don’t really care one way or the other about the added villains theme/show/lighting/etc. What we’re really looking forward to is low waits on the rides. Does anyone know in their experience if one or the other would be better to attend for that purpose alone? Thanks so much in advance!! And happy “after hours” partying to all who venture to the MK!! 😊

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

The week my family and I go there this April has both an After Hours party as well as a Villains After Hours party. We don’t really care one way or the other about the added villains theme/show/lighting/etc. What we’re really looking forward to is low waits on the rides. Does anyone know in their experience if one or the other would be better to attend for that purpose alone? Thanks so much in advance!! And happy “after hours” partying to all who venture to the MK!! 😊
I am going to both during a week in late March. I went to a regular one in January and it seemed a lot less crowded than the villains one I went to last July.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Without a doubt the regular After Hours will be the best option, it will be empty, the villains party will be much more crowded, have fun it is by far one of the best things we have ever done at WDW over the last 8 years

Upvote 0
I am going to both during a week in late March. I went to a regular one in January and it seemed a lot less crowded than the villains one I went to last July.
Without a doubt the regular After Hours will be the best option, it will be empty, the villains party will be much more crowded, have fun it is by far one of the best things we have ever done at WDW over the last 8 years
Thank you both so much for your input!! I’m really looking forward to it!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom