Copper Creek Studio Villa - Room Suggestions

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
We will be "coming home" to a stay at Copper Creek Studio Villas in a little less than two weeks. What is your advice for room requests? What is important to me is close to an exit/elevator combined with a pretty view from my balcony. Do you all have any suggestions?

We are SO excited to finally get the opportunity to stay at this resort! It's been on my bucket list since the beginning!

Nottamus

Only have been there once for the second half of a split stay....based on my experience...
I would definitely pick close to elevators as one

We were on the Boulder Ridge side, so
the sun comes up over the lake on that side...we liked the view just fine!
Quiet

correcaminos

CCV is not a large resort and there are 2 elevators that can be used. I'd ask for an upper floor but not top floor. The furthest walk from an elevator is very short. When we got stuck in the rain at Geyser Point, we ran to the nearest exterior door and walked to the elevator to get up to our room. Very small and quick walk.

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
CCV is not a large resort and there are 2 elevators that can be used. I'd ask for an upper floor but not top floor. The furthest walk from an elevator is very short. When we got stuck in the rain at Geyser Point, we ran to the nearest exterior door and walked to the elevator to get up to our room. Very small and quick walk.
Thank you, this is very helpful. It didn't look too big by picture. But I sure didn't want to experience the LONG TREK down the hallway that we've experienced before at AKL. Thank You

Philhar-Fanatic

Original Poster
Only have been there once for the second half of a split stay....based on my experience...
I would definitely pick close to elevators as one

We were on the Boulder Ridge side, so
the sun comes up over the lake on that side...we liked the view just fine!
Quiet
Sun comes up on Boulder side or CCV side? That sure would be nice for my morning coffee!

Nottamus

When I was there...I took my coffee to the lake by Geyser Point....there’s a cool little seating area out there...sun came up over that lake

correcaminos

Thank you, this is very helpful. It didn't look too big by picture. But I sure didn't want to experience the LONG TREK down the hallway that we've experienced before at AKL. Thank You
It's not long at all. Though I think Kidani's long walk is an illusion as it's only .2 mile long. But CCV is no where near that. You'll walk further to get to the bus or boat really from the lobby.

Sun comes up on Boulder side or CCV side? That sure would be nice for my morning coffee!
Rooms facing Bay Lake will see the sunrise. In both resorts not all would see it well. We could turn to see it, but it wasn't as great as BRV facing the area. The rooms closer to Geyser Point at CCV would see it better. At BRV it's luck if you get a facing lake room or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom