Changing start date on UT ticket?

RememberWhen

Hey there all knowing Disney Magicians,

We have a trip coming up this summer. My mother bought two 7-day park hoppers from undercover tourist for my sister and her husband. She picked a start date based on what they thought they might do. Today they bought plane tickets and we actually need to bump their start date one day later.

Here’s the information and the question:
-two 7-day PH from undercover tourist
-tickets were mailed (physical cards) and have not been taken out of the plastic. They are unlinked.
-we are still within 90 days of purchasing the tickets
-Is it possible to change the start date on these? It looks like maybe?
-Has anyone had UT tickets and changed the start date after they’re linked?

The plan is to call UT in the morning, but I thought someone on here might know.

Thanks!

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Follow up:
If we are able to change the start date, can my sister and her husband add a day at the beginning when they arrive? They are coming in from Seattle, flight arriving around 5:30pm, with their 6 month old. So they will be on west coast time, but they’ll also be exhausted. If they really want to, can they add a day at the beginning of their ticket once they arrive?
FWIW, MK has EMH until midnight their arrival day and we’re staying at Boulder Ridge.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Follow up:
If we are able to change the start date, can my sister and her husband add a day at the beginning when they arrive? They are coming in from Seattle, flight arriving around 5:30pm, with their 6 month old. So they will be on west coast time, but they’ll also be exhausted. If they really want to, can they add a day at the beginning of their ticket once they arrive?
FWIW, MK has EMH until midnight their arrival day and we’re staying at Boulder Ridge.
Yes tickets can be modified. See about halfway down the page here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ticket-booking-updates/ Under Are Tickets Able to be Modified section. That having been said, if you need to add a day you can do that too, but if you want to keep the arrival date and just add a day at the end, that might be easier. I hope that information helps!!!
Marie

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Yes tickets can be modified. See about halfway down the page here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ticket-booking-updates/ Under Are Tickets Able to be Modified section. That having been said, if you need to add a day you can do that too, but if you want to keep the arrival date and just add a day at the end, that might be easier. I hope that information helps!!!
Marie
I think we’d want to add the day at the beginning in person since it’s most iffy. If we shift the dates I can get her FPs for the last day. Unless we can add a day to a ticket not bought through Disney? I was under the impression (not sure from where?) that you can’t modify tickets not bought from Disney.

Upvote 0

anchorman314

I'd certainly call UT to confirm, but I think you might be all set without needing to make any changes. A 7-day ticket is good within a 10-day window, starting with the selected start date. For example, a 7-day ticket with a start date of July 12 is valid any 7 days from July 12 through July 21.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom