MK 5/14 special event

ELG13

Original Poster
They have something from 745-9 am on May 14th but I'm having trouble finding what it is. I thought maybe it was one of the extra magic hours ticketed events but I don't see where i would purchase tickets...

nickys

Premium Member
They have something from 745-9 am on May 14th but I'm having trouble finding what it is. I thought maybe it was one of the extra magic hours ticketed events but I don't see where i would purchase tickets...

It’s Early Morning Magic. And you find it under Dining, ”presumably” because it includes breakfast. 🙄 Not exactly intuitive, is it? 🤪

ELG13

Original Poster
It’s Early Morning Magic. And you find it under Dining, ”presumably” because it includes breakfast. 🙄 Not exactly intuitive, is it? 🤪
Lol....no. Not at all. With that kind of advertising for it I would imagine crowds are nice and low 😂 thank you!

ELG13

Original Poster
Yes its EMM and more people than you realize know about it.
I've heard about it ...finding the tickets for it were a little more difficult. I was disappointed with the rides that were open for it. My husband and I go to the extra magic hours every time we have a trip that lines up because we love the park being almost empty and the amount of rides we get in those few hours is more than we get total during regular hours.

nickys

Premium Member
I've heard about it ...finding the tickets for it were a little more difficult. I was disappointed with the rides that were open for it. My husband and I go to the extra magic hours every time we have a trip that lines up because we love the park being almost empty and the amount of rides we get in those few hours is more than we get total during regular hours.

They expanded the rides that are open now. All of Fantasyland, unless any are actually down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom