Animal kingdom or holliwood studios

Fitmomma93

Original Poster
Hello friends
Yesterday I officially booked our trip and put down the 200$ deposit!! Ahhhhhh 😁😁😁😁
So stoked because I was diagnosed with Huntingtons disease and I wasn't sure this trip would happen. But it is. One big family trip that we will always have to remember.
But anyway to my question, because I've never been should I be using two days in Epcot, Hollywood studios or animal kingdom? Which has more shoes/rides and needs more time?
Thanks a bunch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-190127_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20200222-190127_Samsung Notes.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 217

bryanfze55

sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but I’m happy the trip is working out!

I would do two days at Epcot. It’s not what it once was, but World Showcase can take up a whole day if you really want to explore every country. Then Future World can take another day.

Or, if it’s an option, I would say add another day at Universal and do Islands of Adventure. I’m not a huge fan of the Studios Park, but Islands of Adventure is pretty good. Magic Kingdom is really the only park in Orlando that requires more

Walt Disney1955

Each park can be done in one day. In 2018 we managed to go on every ride/attraction at Epcot although we probably could have explored the countries a little bit more. However we got off the Test Track just in time to see the fireworks.

I would do Epcot over Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. But I would do Magic Kingdom over all three of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom