What rides including the new Star Wars should i avoid with backpain?

Raven2020

Original Poster
Hi,

I've read a lot of old post on which rides i should not go on with back problems but since they are old post i was wondering if there was some more info i can get from the new rides and someone who ride them with their back problem.

Thanks!

Smiley/OCD

The rides I can ASSURE you you will want to avoid are Space Mountain and Rock n Roller Coaster...I don't have back problems, but they both beat the H**L out of me every time I ride them...depending on how severe your problems are, the rest of the Disney "thrill rides" I find to be rather tame, but only you know what you can tolerate...I haven;t been on Slinky Dog yet, so I can't comment on that YET, but a good rule of thumb are the coasters. Splash really has only one major drop and it doesn't jerk you around..on that, you should be fine. Have a great trip!!

JIMINYCR

Depending on what you can take and how bad the back is, youd want to avoid any that that jostles you around.. all the coasters to begin with.
ToT might be an issue with the sudden drop which can jar you as it drops and redrops. The ride cars on Dino, the ST ship rocks around pretty severely. TT has sudden turns and stops. The safari trucks also have quick starts, corners and stops and places where it bounces around the ruts. Tea cups and alien saucer that whirl around.

awoogala

Low back? Neck/back?
I've got neck/upper back issues. (compressed discs, etc.)
I have problems with:
Space Mountain,(really wrenches my neck, I've stopped riding)
Dinosaur (especially lately, seems rougher).
I haven't ridden anything in galaxy's edge yet.
I have absolutely no issues with tot or rock and roller coaster, or everest, but this might be different with low back issues.
Safari depends on who is driving, or if it's rained recently. Sometimes it has a lot more gutting, and some drivers seem like they need to whip around, some seem to drive more reasonably.
No issues with slinky or mine train, both newer and smoother.
aliens is smooth and fine, ime, teacups- depends on who is doing the spinning.
Believe it or not, Pirates messed me up badly last few trips. (I've also had a similar problem on Mexico boat ride and The Land occasionally) They are stacking the boats up so much, that they tend to bash into each other at the end, and the constant slamming from behind did a number on my neck and back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom