New "EU website"

Javier Antonio Nisa Avila

Original Poster
Hi guys!

Today I had a problem trying to book my restaurants through the website, because I have 180 days left.

When I tried to access the website as always, how I live in Europe has redirected me to a new web page ending in ".eu"

Hotel offers, tickets and restaurant reservations are not the same as in the USA. I've been booking on the USA website for more than 15 years.

Does anyone know if something has changed for Europe? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

AndyS2992

I‘ve always been redirected to the UK site being in the UK and all however you can change it back to the US one if you wish. Right at the top of the page on the right next to the search bar and sign in button is a globe, click it and it will give you the options:
-Europe
-United Kingdom & Ireland
-United States
Pick which one you want. If this fails then you can always use a proxy or VPN service and go to Disneyworld.com.

Jon81uk

I assume this may be due to Brexit. The UK always had a dedicated site for WDW and some of the EU booked via the UK site, but now with the UK leaving the EU Disney may have decided that they need a dedicated EU site as the effect of cross-border transactions gets harder.

Of course you can always go to the top right and change to another country if you wish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom