News PHOTOS - Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom to receive enhancements this summer

Love how vague they are with "... to begin in the coming weeks..." I'm all for this lovely looking update as the blues have faded, but I'll be there in exactly one week today and I don't want to see any scrim like the Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland was covered in! I just don't know how else they would "hide" the painting progress without scrim.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Love how vague they are with "... to begin in the coming weeks..." I'm all for this lovely looking update as the blues have faded, but I'll be there in exactly one week today and I don't want to see any scrim like the Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland was covered in! I just don't know how else they would "hide" the painting progress without scrim.

They said HEA would be unaffected, so I don't see how a scrim is even possible.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Feels like a way more sophisticated way of incorporating gold than what they during DL's 50th, with the giant golden mirror and the gold characters on the turrets

I like this

I kinda liked the DL 50th look for the...WDW MK castle. It was a bit over the top, yes, but I kinda missed it when it was gone

rudyjr13

Looks nice. Does anyone have a history of its color scheme through the years? I could swear it was more blue like this when I was a kid in the 80s.

durangojim

Needs more gold.

;)
thumb_it-needs-more-cowbell-scp-513-1-when-literally-anything-happens-44043758.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom