Top 5 Restaurants at WDW

TikiRoom1971

Original Poster
I'm curious to know people's top 5 favorite Disney World restaurants! I'm going to Disney next year and want to get ahead of the planning process.

DisAl

I will just list the ones where we had the best meals and service on our 45th anniversary trip last March:
Narcoossee's
Flying Fish
California Grill
The Wave
Tepan Edo
Both the food and the service at all of these were excellent.
We did eat at two other signatures and three other table service restaurants but their service and and food were not as good.
I thought that the steaks at The Wave were actually better than Le Cellier.

danyoung56

In order -

California Grill in the Contemporary Hotel, for the beef filet and that incredible view.

Coral Reef in Epcot. This one gets mixed reviews, but I almost always can find very tasty food. And sitting down by the glass and gazing out into the big ol' blue is extremely cool.

Narcoosee's in the Grand Floridian. Again, great food and great view.

Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK. Love that ooey gooey toffee cake!

La Hacienda de San Angel, in Epcot's Mexico pavilion. This is the one out on the water - a beautiful restaurant with a great view of the Seven Seas Lagoon (anybody sensing a pattern here?), and excellent food in HUGE quantities!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
La Hacienda de San Angel, in Epcot's Mexico pavilion. This is the one out on the water - a beautiful restaurant with a great view of the Seven Seas Lagoon (anybody sensing a pattern here?), and excellent food in HUGE quantities!
Hey Dan the Editor man!

Pretty sure Epcot’s La Hacienda does not have a great view of the Seven Seas Lagoon. 😉 🤣

Hockey89

About the most consistent signature restaurant on property, in my experience.

I'll add Takumi Tei (at least until the dining plan destroys it).
Shula's
Bluezoo
Sanaa
Jiko

"San Angel" :oops:
"Coral Reef" :oops: Buyer beware.
San Angel and Coral Reef should never be recommended… Cruel...

I think Bluezoo is just as consistent and better but it is close... That lobster dish is amazing.

UNCgolf

Flying Fish (the seafood is excellent, but so is the filet -- easily the best steak I've had at Disney)
California Grill
Boma (specifically just for the breakfast buffet)

That's honestly it for me in terms of table service restaurants that really stand out as places I'd return to over other options (I've never been to Jiko, Sanaa, Narcoosee's, and a few other places mentioned in this thread). There are other places that are fine (like Via Napoli), but I'd rather try other new places before going back. I had a surprisingly incredible meal at Fulton's Crab House a decade or so ago, but that restaurant no longer exists.

Polite Pig and Pizza Ponte are the best quick service restaurants at DS. Les Halles in France and Yorkshire County fish and chips are my favorite QS in EPCOT. Casey's Corner is actually a great place at the Magic Kingdom for a simple hot dog and fries (overpriced, but a solid hot dog).

dreamfinder

Best meal on property? V&A's without a doubt. Not everyone's cup of tea, but unmatched in terms of quality anywhere else on property. Jiko and Tiffins are also both outstanding. I'd love to try Takumi Tei, but their veggie friendly options seem to be lacking for the prices and haven't seen any reports yet about them being accommodating. California Grill is usually a crowd pleaser.

There are lots of good restaurants, Homecomin, Boma, Skippers Canteen etc that are all great meals, and usually much more affordable than the ones I mentioned above.

Really depends on if you are looking for a high end fine dining experience, or just a great meal.

MJJME

I'm curious to know people's top 5 favorite Disney World restaurants! I'm going to Disney next year and want to get ahead of the planning process.
Cal Grill
VIa Napoli
Le Cellier
Raglan Road
Yachtsman

Edit: trying Topolino's Terrace and Jiko for first time in April so will let you know after!

MJJME

Cal Grill
VIa Napoli
Le Cellier
Raglan Road
Yachtsman

Edit: trying Topolino's Terrace and Jiko for first time in April so will let you know after!
I think Raglan Road gets overlooked a lot..............The food is really good, atmosphere is great and the dancing is awesome

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom