Parking fee

JaxFLBear

There is a daily parking fee of $19. Your vehicle will be noted by the guard at the resort gate.
The daily resort parking fee at moderate resorts is currently $20/night.

1581348231987.png

COProgressFan

I will be driving and staying at the POFQ. Is there a daily parking fee? i was not asked on my online check in if i had a car or was parking.
There is a daily parking fee of $20. Your vehicle will be noted by the guard at the resort gate.

Just wanted to add, that in stays at 2 different resorts (not POFQ), we told the guard we were checking in, no one ever asked at the front desk, and we were not charged for parking for either stay. So it's really not consistent.

TrainsOfDisney

Just wanted to add, that in stays at 2 different resorts (not POFQ), we told the guard we were checking in, no one ever asked at the front desk, and we were not charged for parking for either stay. So it's really not consistent.

I would be embarrassed to charge the fee at check in and would just “forget to click” the button if it was that easy.

Dave B

When we stayed at POFQ in December, we never checked out at the front desk, but we were definitely charged the nightly parking fee, so someone, somewhere is paying attention. ;)
I think if they don't see you using Magic Express, they assume that you drove

KellBelle

I think if they don't see you using Magic Express, they assume that you drove
Correct, what I was getting at was that in our case, the guard saw that we drove a car in and we were charged parking. I am assuming that the guard reported us to the front desk as being in our own vehicle (which we were and I accept the parking fee), as we were never formally asked by any CM inside the hotel if we had driven or not.

psuchad

After check-in, do you have to talk to the guard each time you park or are you given some sort of a placard or something?

correcaminos

After check-in, do you have to talk to the guard each time you park or are you given some sort of a placard or something?
As said magicbands can be scanned usually the area next to the guard (so go right if guard is on the left). Also they haven't been doing placards and such for a few years now in our experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom