Adventurers Club Photos?

Clu

Original Poster
Ok, so a while back there was this website or blog that posted a whole bunch of photos of the then shuttered Adventurers Club. It showed the Club with all the decorations, fixtures, and props removed and stripped from the walls. It also showed things such as the Colonel's Control Room, Babylonia's Control Room, and Arnie and Claude's Control Room. Does anyone here know what I'm taking about?

P.S. It's not this, but close: http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/2012/06/pi-update-inside-adventurers-club.html

ExtinctJenn

Ok, so a while back there was this website or blog that posted a whole bunch of photos of the then shuttered Adventurers Club. It showed the Club with all the decorations, fixtures, and props removed and stripped from the walls. It also showed things such as the Colonel's Control Room, Babylonia's Control Room, and Arnie and Claude's Control Room. Does anyone here know what I'm taking about?

P.S. It's not this, but close: http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/2012/06/pi-update-inside-adventurers-club.html
Not meaning to "promote" but we have a ton. Is this by chance what you were looking for?
EDIT: Nope sorry just realized it's the same pictures that we got permission to use. :)

Clu

Original Poster
Not meaning to "promote" but we have a ton. Is this by chance what you were looking for?
EDIT: Nope sorry just realized it's the same pictures that we got permission to use. :)

Yeah, I've got you guys tagged too. Speaking of which, where did you guys get those photos of the Jeep and the camo plane tail?

ExtinctJenn

Yeah, I've got you guys tagged too. Speaking of which, where did you guys get those photos of the Jeep and the camo plane tail?
A lot of the photos we have are things either sent to us by guests or, used with permission from other sites. Alas, because of the sheer amount of them it's hard to say specifically but, if you scroll to the bottom of the site and click "credits" you can see the list of folks that gave us permission and maybe find them that way. I know that's a bit of a pain but that's what I'd do to find out too. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom