Unpopular Disney World Opinions

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Question- what are your most unpopular opinions about the Disney Parks? Here's a few of mine:
  1. Magic Kingdom is the worst and most stagnant of the 4 Parks in Florida.
  2. Peter Pan is one of the weaker rides in the resort, and it doesn't deserve a 60+ minute. Maybe 10 minutes max.
  3. Most of the "Magical Colors" (rose gold, briar rose gold, etc) are ugly...
  4. Wide World of Sports is stupid should be demolished for....
  5. a (necessary) 5th theme park.

Moka

I like the Dinosaur ride, and with proper care and updating I think it could be a great ride. That might be the unpopular part.

the rest is popular opinion I really couldn’t care less about the rest of Dinoland USA.

UNCgolf

1. Toy Story Mania is a terrible attraction that should be bulldozed and replaced
2. Be Our Guest is not only tremendously overpriced, but the interior is nowhere near as impressive as it should be. It looks cheap in places

I'm sure there are others but those are the first things that come to mind.

Heppenheimer

1) With the exception of Journey Into Imagination, Epcot 1.0 was not nearly as good you remember. Especially Horizons.

2) The original Disney MGM Studios, while enjoyable, was not worth a repeat visit.

3) "Now is the Time" was a better song than "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow".

4) Disney food can be bland and texture-less because that's what most Americans prefer.

5) Dinosaur: Countdown to Extinction is actually a pretty good ride.

6) Disneyland park is better than the Magic Kingdom.

7) A lot of things at Disney World are actually better now than they used to be.

ObscurityPoint

1. Dinoland U.S.A. is the worst land on WDW property and Dinosaur itself is falling to pieces.
2. Stitch wasn’t that bad and I feel like it fit well in Tomorrowland. (When compared to AE it’s terrible, but when looking at it in terms of a small venue to show off cool animatronics it’s a different picture).
3. The Storybook Circus should have been demolished instead of using the weird skeleton of Mickey’s Starland (Birthday Land, Toontown Fair...you get the point, those bug circus tents just feel sort of out of place at MK).
4. The new vision of EPCOT and the “neighborhoods” of discovery is the best concept I feel like imagineering could have picked. Blends together the original Epcot Center idea with Disney characters all while updating the technology, architecture, and more to create a totally fleshed out and “complete-sounding” theme park.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
1. The introduction of MagicBands was life changing and helped my cat beat a bad case of feline barrel fever.
2. Naegleria Fowleri is one of the best bands to emerge from Pakistan, but it's still music that will rot your brain.
3. The original steam powered Monorails, while highly inefficient, were something special.
4. Third sink from the left in the Cosmic Rays men's bathroom has the best valve action - wayyy better than that crap faucet at the TTC that everyone fawns over.
5. The DDP, while being too much for many guests, was actually a pretty good wrestler and deserves our respect.

Jon81uk

Question- what are your most unpopular opinions about the Disney Parks? Here's a few of mine:
  1. Magic Kingdom is the worst and most stagnant of the 4 Parks in Florida.
  2. Peter Pan is one of the weaker rides in the resort, and it doesn't deserve a 60+ minute. Maybe 10 minutes max.
  3. Most of the "Magical Colors" (rose gold, briar rose gold, etc) are ugly...
  4. Wide World of Sports is stupid should be demolished for....
  5. a (necessary) 5th theme park.

You can't complain that Magic Kingdom is stagnant and want a 5th park. If they start building a new one then the other parks will stagnate even further. Better to have four amazing parks that five not so great. Also finding employees for the 5th park would be a challenge.
If Wide World of Sports is demolished, where would you instead hold all the cheer competitions that bring in a lot of $?

NickPytlinski

1. The introduction of MagicBands was life changing and helped my cat beat a bad case of feline barrel fever.
2. Naegleria Fowleri is one of the best bands to emerge from Pakistan, but it's still music that will rot your brain.
3. The original steam powered Monorails, while highly inefficient, were something special.
4. Third sink from the left in the Cosmic Rays men's bathroom has the best valve action - wayyy better than that crap faucet at the TTC that everyone fawns over.
5. The DDP, while being too much for many guests, was actually a pretty good wrestler and deserves our respect.
o_O😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom