New Star Wars Popcorn Buckets and Drink Mugs at DHS

Chet Dakota

Original Poster
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the Millennium Falcon Popcorn Bucket and Kylo Ren Tie Fighter Mug is being sold at DHS? I know that they are at DLR, but have not seen anything official on availability at DHS. If so, where are they being sold? I am coming down on business this week and would like to pop over one morning to get these and Rise BGs. Thank you!

Attachments

• 4B9E1867-CE9A-4DF4-AA56-528D021CF28C.jpeg
    4B9E1867-CE9A-4DF4-AA56-528D021CF28C.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 308
  • D01E9969-C21C-4FA6-B27C-011D3C02D574.jpeg
    D01E9969-C21C-4FA6-B27C-011D3C02D574.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 299

JoeCamel

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the Millennium Falcon Popcorn Bucket and Kylo Ren Tie Fighter Mug is being sold at DHS? I know that they are at DLR, but have not seen anything official on availability at DHS. If so, where are they being sold? I am coming down on business this week and would like to pop over one morning to get these and Rise BGs. Thank you!
Yes, the popcorn bucket is at DHS. Holds about 3 popped kernels

stardust

i've seen the popcorn bucket all over. The mug I haven't seen though, I'm planning on going to HS later this week, and now i might be on the hunt for that mug.

I am Timmy

Yes, the popcorn bucket is at DHS. Holds about 3 popped kernels
I had to laugh. Disney came out with what, 4 new buckets for xmas? I got the Mickey one, then decided to get the lighted xmas tree one. The lid on the tree opens half way down the tree, maybe to make room for the 'lectrics that make it light up? It held a couple big handfuls, but was kinda funny. They don't really seem to be "buckets" any more.

Grim4u2

The Falcon can be found in Disney Springs. If you are truly looking for popcorn buckets the Skyliner can be found at Epcot again as of this afternoon.

JIMINYCR

DS is saving up his money for our May trip. Sounds like his wish list of all the SW merchandise hes planning on bringing home with him is going to grow some more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom