NOW at Real Life Job

Dr. Ludwig von Drake

Original Poster
Weather's nice. I'll be inside most of the day so that's really not an issue.

Crowds look to be the usual Monday through Friday level. Not dead like it is around Christmas and weekends.

Thinking of grabbing a sandwich at Subway for lunch. I'll use cash since I don't think they take DDP credits there.

Might walk down the hall and use the restroom later.

Staying in my home tonight. I elected to pass on housekeeping so I imagine the place is as trashed as it was when I left this morning.

Update: after my restroom visit, I must say that the sanitation CM's are doing a great job! They've added a little extra magic to my day. I won't opt out of housekeeping ever again, though. Going home to an unkempt bedroom was unpleasant.

KBLovedDisney

HarmfulSlushyBoar-size_restricted.gif

jloucks

NiIdea.jpg

I worked way too hard at deciphering this post. Figured I'd share my work. Here's what I read between the lines...

Now At Real Life Job that is really quite mysterious. I'm not going to tell you what it is, it is far more fun that way.

Weather's nice. I'll be inside most of the day so that's really not an issue. Normally people go outside for nice weather, but not me. No way. I burn soo easy.

Crowds look to be the usual Monday through Friday level. Not dead like it is around Christmas and weekends. For some reason it is always really really crowded inside wherever I am.

Thinking of grabbing a sandwich at Subway for lunch. I'll use cash since I don't think they take DDP credits there. This sandwich will make my toilet run later much more productive and worth mentioning.

Might walk down the hall and use the restroom later. I told you I would, and now I am doing it. For real! What will come of it? Only time will tell! I'm not going to post photos for professional reasons.

Staying in my home tonight. You know, where it is packed with strange people and no restroom. I elected to pass on housekeeping so I imagine the place is as trashed as it was when I left this morning. This is no surprise since my home is filled with people and no toilet.

Update: after my productive, and dare I say, entertaining, restroom visit, I must say that the sanitation CM's are doing a great job! They've added a little extra magic to my day. I won't say how they added the magic to me, except to say it was very tingly and I needed some extra me time afterwords. I won't opt out of housekeeping ever again, though. Going home to an unkempt bedroom was unpleasant albeit predicable for the aforementioned reasons.

Last edited:

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
How are the bills? I heard they increase every year.

That one car ride from the mid 2000's is still great but a refurbishment is really necessary. Not sure why Disney refuses to spend a little money to fix the passenger window motor or burnt out climate control lightning. Super annoying.

I heard the TV might have some great shows on tonight but due to budget cuts, the resolution might not be so great.

How was your Subway? The quality is sub par but management doesn't care.

Glad to see the magic is still alive in your restroom.

zurgandfriend

The rocks sway in the breeze as the water flies under the ground.

The green monkey roars at the lion at midnight.

John has a long mustache.

The chair is against the wall.

It wounds my heart with monotonous langur.

The invasion starts in 24 hours see you on Omaha, one click answered by two clicks

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

Its snowing out, forecasted 6-8 inches... Ill stay inside until it stops. Then I will start snow blowing and shovelling.

Just downed my second cup of coffee. Island coconut, 3 splenda, milk... they warmed me up.

DW made me baloney, cheese, mustard on a roll. With ruffles potato chips, green pepper. Drink it down with Mountain Dew.

Used the batroom twice today. Everything normal. Flushed well.

Will stay home tonight as well. Probably turn on Disney+... some vintage Disney film sounds good. Popcorn with butter as well.
I told DW to tell housekeeping to pass. She gave me a snide remark because she cleans the house.

Update : Still snowing, lunch was eaten, no need to use the facilities, WDW Magic getting my attention now.... thinking about my 106 days til we are in WDW and how we will spend it. Thanks for the post Dr Ludwig von Drake

Victor Kelly

I woke up at 6am.

Took pain pills at 10am

Got dopey around noon and fell back asleep.

1:40pm woke up. Came here ti see whats up.

1:55pm sitting on throne while typing this. Have to get up because I may blow a gasket.

A few minutes fro. Now I have to eat the worst food on the planet, oatmeal. Baby Yoda turns evil and force feeds me the oatmeal. (I'm psychotic I can see into the future).

Weather_Lady

Great day for me as well.

Despite a brief snowstorm, I was able to rope drop the office and get three projects finished with no wait before 10:00am.

No lunch ADRs, but I get priority seating at my desk. My dining plan includes free leftovers from last night's supper, plus unlimited coffee.

Plan to return home later this evening via Minnie My Van. Am hopeful that Mousekeeping will have been there the straighten up in my absence, but I won't bet on it, as they seem to have been ignoring my 3-bedroom farmhouse villa. At least they seem to be keeping the guest laundry room free for my use, as I haven't seen anyone else there in months. I won't be at home long, anyway: the family and I have Fastpasses this evening which ensure our immediate admission to one basketball practice, one Boy Scouts meeting, and one Parent's Orientation at school.

Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom