Le Cellier Steakhouse offering brunch during the Epcot International Festival of the Arts

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
That seems exceedingly expensive for what you get. At least at the castle when they feed you that amount of food for that price, you get to see your kids light up as they meet a bunch of princesses and leave with a wand or a sword.

aladdin2007

No and the food sucks there... Sounds like a great deal... Don't forget the tables are on top of each other...

sadly agree, the place went from top notch to dire bottom. The price gauging is out of control as well and you get nothing for it. Plus that ridiculous table problem as you said.

also anyone else notice the price changes at via napoli this month? pizza went from $21 to $33.

Last edited:

Phonedave

Geez - is that "all you care to eat"?

Assorted pastries for the table

Cheddar Cheese Soup or Avocado Toast

Montreal-Spiced Corned Beef Hash, Le Cellier Eggs Benedict, or Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding.

Maple Crème Brûlée or Coffee and Donuts.

Your choice of beverage - a Northern Mimosa, Le Cellier Bloody Caesar, Joffrey’s Le Cellier Blend Press Pot Coffee, or a non-alcoholic specialty beverage

Ugh, Crap generic pastries, a choice of the soup (which is not so great) or Avocado toast, three breakfasty dishes, and then dessert.

This is all breakfast stuff (except the soup). Brunch, to me at least, is a blend of breakfast and lunch foods. Usually there is something roasted, some kind of seafood, etc. This is not brunch, it is overprice breakfast.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Ever get the feeling this is the result of someone saying, “What restaurant can we squeeze more money from?”? And I do not expect it to be temporary if enough suckers fall for it.

“Ludicrous” is describing this offering nicely.

Memo to Chapek and TDO - If you want to charge fine dining prices, maybe offer up something better than fast food quality?

Lilofan

Assorted pastries for the table

Cheddar Cheese Soup or Avocado Toast

Montreal-Spiced Corned Beef Hash, Le Cellier Eggs Benedict, or Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bread Pudding.

Maple Crème Brûlée or Coffee and Donuts.

Your choice of beverage - a Northern Mimosa, Le Cellier Bloody Caesar, Joffrey’s Le Cellier Blend Press Pot Coffee, or a non-alcoholic specialty beverage

Ugh, Crap generic pastries, a choice of the soup (which is not so great) or Avocado toast, three breakfasty dishes, and then dessert.

This is all breakfast stuff (except the soup). Brunch, to me at least, is a blend of breakfast and lunch foods. Usually there is something roasted, some kind of seafood, etc. This is not brunch, it is overprice breakfast.
For what is worth, the Disney breakfast pastries are made in house. And for $67 per person, that can feed 7 people all you can eat breakfast buffett on International Drive, then the family can go to the parks.

Hockey89

I agree with this.... This may be the biggest porking off all time.... 67 bucks a person for breakfast. This is not brunch.....

Minthorne

Just a couple years ago Brunch at Cali grill was $80 all you can eat with unlimited mimosas.

This 'offer' is just ludicrous.

Since we are DVC we just do brunch in the room now ;)

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
No and the food sucks there... Sounds like a great deal... Don't forget the tables are on top of each other...

The food used to be good - way back when. When it began declining, I started dipping out more on IG to eat at Yachtsman. Now that Yachtsman has declined, I make the longer walk (or sometimes boat it) over to Shula's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom