M&M'S store coming to Disney Springs in 2020

JohnD

I mean at the old Florida Mall location, this is what I remember.
a1a8e1b0-d75a-4747-bbd5-4cbfea6c4b17.JPG

This is the Disney Springs concept art

So for those who are speculating the outside doesn't look that special, I don't think it looked that special in Florida Mall either. They are both comparable really.

Well, the West Side has pretty much retained its original look. Every store/restaurant has its own garish look unlike the rest of DS which has a re-purposed brick structure style. So I could see the M&M store looking like this on the West Side.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, November 18, 2020. Difficult to tell in the photos, but glass was installed in some openings.

IMG_3226.JPG

IMG_3225.JPG

Photo update as of Wednesday, November 25, 2020. On the upper left side of the building facade, small attachment rods have been added to the building to attach signage or decorations. Also note the arching ribbon of chrome accent.

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3236.JPG

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Nice that a new store is coming but I really don't understand the point of these M&M's stores all over the world. You can buy a pack of M&M's at any store that has candy for pretty cheap, a bag at one of these stores however costs like 4x as much and there isn't anything special about them except you picked out your own colors.

Mouse Detective

Nice that a new store is coming but I really don't understand the point of these M&M's stores all over the world. You can buy a pack of M&M's at any store that has candy for pretty cheap, a bag at one of these stores however costs like 4x as much and there isn't anything special about them except you picked out your own colors.
And many more different colors than come in a store-purchased package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom